Thursday, November 24, 2011

Lots of little crafts and Christmas decorations


I've been making lots of small stuff recently, because I got a chance to actually show and sell some of my works. There's an annual Christmas poetry event we take part in (last year we did an installation and i always get to decorate the place). So this year i will also sell some of my handmade items there. I'm trying to prepare as much things as i can, so i've been busy with that a lot nowadays. I didn't bother taking proper pictures, because not everything is ready yet, but here are Instagram photos of some things i've made recently.


Lots of crochet doily coasters


Little crochet pouches (they still need buttons)


Fabric covered pins


And finally some Christmas stuff! Gingerbread-looking carton decorations


Fabric covered carton Christmas tree decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment