Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Last Weekend Before School Starts: Crocheted Stash Basket


My school started this week. Last week was the only week of holiday i had this summer and i was so lazy, i couldn't do anything. On saturday i realized that school starts in two days and i haven't done so many things i wanted to do during summer. So i got out my hook and my yarns and started crocheting.


I got so into it that i've finished this stash basket in one day. To make it i followed a tutorial from the Purl Bee blog. I really like the blog, it is full of knitting, crocheting and other craft ideas and there are lots of tutorials that are really nice and clear. Now i have this pretty basket that is holding my yarns nicely.


More "Last Weekend Before School" projects are coming up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment