Monday, April 11, 2011

Pinterest.com

I found out about this site from one of the blogs i follow. It seemed quite interesting, so i registered.


I am not the kind of person that finds loads of nice pictures and saves them on the computer (i think this site might be very useful for this type of people). But i often come across some nice ideas and i think its such a great idea, i should do something like that and then i just forget about it. And then comes the time i feel like doing something creative and i start thinking of all those ideas i came across at some point and none of them come into my mind. I found Pinterest to be a great place to store my inspirations.



I really like this site, it is very easy to pin the images as well as browse through other people's inspirations. And i especially like that all the images are linked to the original source, so through other people's pinboards i can find new nice blogs, web-shops and other sites as well as remember where i pinned my images from.

No comments:

Post a Comment